Thursday, March 28, 2013

FREEBIE AND LOTS OF EM'

This morning I woke up to an awesome email for Teaching Blog Addict about how they are celebrating their 2nd Birthday and are linking up with TONS of A+ teachers. The teachers are able to put up any freebie products they want! This will be a great event! 

I have decided to put up my Poet Tree Pack up as a Freebie! This is a BEST seller for me and I know if you do not have this yet you should snag it for free!



Click the link below to sign up for the give away!  

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/deals/giveaways/803

If you comment you get 1 extra entries
If you start following my blog you get 2 extra entries
If you feature my blog on your blog you get 3 extra entries! 

1 comments:

Matt Sutton said...

I found your blog through the TPT forum.
I'm your newst follower and a spe.ed. teacher.

thanks
matt
Digital: Divide & Conquer

Post a Comment